In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Monday, September 29, 2014

Stuffed Mushroom

These are sinful. Perfect to add to a meal, or take to a potluck! I was lucky enough to have my friend over while I mixed ingredients together searching for the perfect stuffed mush, she led me in the right direction and gave me her approval. She knows her stuff. Thanks B.


Stuffed Mushrooms
1/4c Cashew cream (you can find this here in my recipes)
2 slices of Bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2t Chives
1/4t Garlic
1T Almond meal
1/2t Jalapeno
6-10 Mushroom caps
2 Stem of mushroom, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste


You will need to make the cashew cream before making the stuffed mushrooms, the cashews must soak overnight so plan ahead!

preheat oven to 400F degrees
mix all ingredients together except the mushrooms caps
wash mushroom caps and place on baking sheet
stuff with cashew cream mixture
bake for 10-12 minutes

These also freeze really, really well! After I bake them I let them cool and then I wrap them up in plastic and stick them in a freezer bag. reheat at 375F - 400F for 8-10min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..