In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Monday, August 25, 2014

Whipped Coconut Cream

This whipped coconut cream is to die for. Seriously. I love it. I have been wanting to make this for years, like, since Pinterest first got started! I think this tastes even better after it has been refrigerated for 24 hours. Go stick a couple cans of coconut milk in the fridge right now, you will thank me in two days.
This is great to dip fruit it, use as s frosting, or just sneaking a spoonful of heavenly bliss.



PLEASE NOTE:
This is NOT a WHOLE30 recipe and although can be made compliant, it is most definitely considered SWYPO! (Don't know what SWYPO means? Neither did I for a long, long time. Sex With Your Pants On, it's just not worth it ;)


Whipped Coconut Cream

1, 13.5oz canned coconut milk (unsweetened) refrigerated for a minimum of 24hours
1 tsp honey (optional, I leave it out)
natural cacao powder (optional)

Place a metal, or glass bowl and the beaters to your mixer in the freezer to chill, thirty minutes prior to whipping the cream.

Remove the coconut milk from fridge and open it carefully so you don't shake up the can mixing the water and cream, scoop cream into mixing bowl.

Beat cream on high for a couple minutes until stiff peaks form.

Is your cream stiff? If you choose to add honey now is the time to do it, also add cacao powder now if you choose. How strong do you like your dark chocolate flavor? I like it light so I only added between 1-2tsp of the cacao powder.

ENJOY!!!

 This recipe is super easy to do in large batches, I would do 2-4 batches if it is for a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..