Thursday, July 3, 2014

Guacamole (Whole30)

Just slap a bunch on top of some meat, who cares what kind! It will be delicious!
Oh man, guys. I have been having 0 cravings but about 10 dreams of accidentally eating ice cream and suckers. Can those things happen on accident? I sure hope not, or (according to my dreams) I will be in big trouble.

This guacamole I am about to share with you is life changing. The recipe is from The Girl Who Ate Everything. She is one of my favorite bloggers, and I have never had one of her recipes fail me, not even a tiny bit. Like, I have been in love with every single food item from her blog. Unfortunately most of them are not Whole30 friendly but that's ok with me because some of them, like this amazing guacamole, are!


Guacamole

4 whole avocados (I only use 3)
1/2 c red onion
2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4-1/2 c chopped cilantro (Ummm..the more the better if you ask me!)
1 juiced lime
1tsp minced garlic
half a jalapeno, seeded and diced
salt and pepper to taste

Mix it all together with a fork so it mashes and blends and enjoy!
Keep left overs in an air tight container!

tip: when you cut onions keep a fan on so it blows the gases from the onion away from your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..